NASHVILLE, TN (WDAM) - This is a news release from Nissan.
Nissan Group today announced total U.S. sales for June 2015 of 124,228 units, an increase of 13.3 percent and a June record.
- Nissan Division finished June with 114,243 sales, up 13 percent and also a June record.
- Overall sales of Nissan crossovers, trucks and SUVs set a June record, up 30.3 percent.
- Sales of the Nissan Rogue crossover set a June record at 23,243, an increase of 54.3 percent.
- Sales the Murano crossover increased 73.8 percent to 5,314.
- Nissan Pathfinder SUV sales grew 12.7 percent to 7,168.
- Nissan’s best-selling vehicle – Altima – set a June record with 29,418 sales, up 12.7 percent.
- The all-new, eighth-generation Nissan Maxima went on sale in June. With supply starting to ramp up at U.S. dealerships, sales were up 14.4 percent in the month.
*Infiniti sales total included for reference. For more information on Infiniti's June sales performance, please visit InfinitiNews.com.
NOTE: To ensure consistency in global sales reporting, Nissan North America calculates monthly variances on a straight-percentage basis, unadjusted for the number of selling days. June 2015 had 25 selling days, one more than the 24 in June 2014.