OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by WDAM TV, Blossman Gas, 5536 Old Hwy 42 Hattiesburg, MS, and Hub City Hobby LLC, Old Highway 11 #3 Hattiesburg, MS. The promotion begins June 1, 2015 and ends June 21, 2015. Last Entries must be received by NOON on Friday, June 19, 2015. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of Mississippi. Individual submitting pictures must be 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., WDAM TV or (Sponsors) respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. ONLY ONE ENTRY per individual, and multiple entries will not be allowed.
How to Enter. There is ONE way to enter this promotion. Beginning June 1, 2015, individuals 21 years and older by emailing a photo of the entrant and his or her father to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to win Broil King Gas Grill and Fishcooker valued at $460 from Blossman Gas. Last entries must be received by NOON, Friday, June 19, 2015 in order to qualify. Please be sure to include contact information in the body of the email with the photo before you submit. All entries become the property of WDAM and we reserve the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), human error, or any other error or malfunction.
There will be one grand prize winner selected for the contest. The winner will receive a Broil King Gas Grill and Fishcooker valued at $460 from Blossman Gas.
No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned by winner(s). Sponsor(s) reserves the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
How the Prizes are Awarded. Beginning June 1, 2015, individuals 21 years old or older can email a picture of themselves with their father to email@example.com for a chance to win a Broil King Gas Grill and Fishcooker valued at $460 from Blossman Gas. Last entries must be received by NOON, Friday, June 19, 2015. Please include your name and phone number in the body of the email. The WDAM Marketing Department will choose a winner. The grand prize winner will be announced on WDAM's Facebook page and in a fifteen second promo which will run on WDAM NBC and ABC. Winners must pick up their tickets at Blossman Gas, 5536 Old Hwy 42 in Hattiesburg, MS, during regular business hours, Monday thru Friday, 8a-5p within ten days of notification. Would be best to call first at 601-582-8449 so that the items can be prepared.
4. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries.
5. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner(s) will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility within 10 days of prize notification, or the prize will be forfeited
6. Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the promotion, including, but not limited to, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. WDAM TV will report any individual winnings over $50 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from WDAM TV if WDAM TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service. Prize(s) may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that WDAM TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
7. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
8. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by WDAM TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WDAM TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).