HATTIESBURG, MS (WDAM) - A website named the 100 best jobs based off of several different categories and statistics.
Money.usnews.com ranked the best jobs based off jobs with the greatest hiring demand. These jobs were found through the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Those jobs were then sorted into six categories; business, creative, construction, health, social service, and technology.
From those categories, the overall calculations were determined from the following measurements:
- 10-Year Growth Volume (10 percent)
- 10-Year Growth Percentage (10 percent)
- Median Salary (30 percent)
- Job Prospects (20 percent)
- Employment Rate (20 percent)
- Stress Level (5 percent)
- Work-Life Balance (5 percent)
Where did your job rank based off of these statistics? Click through our slideshow to find out.