A afternoon fire destroyed a backyard shed on Little Pacific Drive in the Rawls Springs Monday.
The fire broke out shortly before 1:00 p.m. while the owner of the property lost control of two burning debris piles and caught the shed on fire.
When firefighters arrived the structure was fully involved.
They were able to put the fire out quickly, but not before the shed was destroyed.
Fortunately, a propane tank inside the shed did not explode, and no injuries were reported.
Copyright 2015 WDAM. All rights reserved.