NASHVILLE, TN (WDAM) -
This is a news release from Nissan
Nissan today announced total U.S. sales for December 2014 of 117,318 units, an increase of 6.9 percent compared to last year and a December record. For calendar year 2014, Nissan set an all-time record with 1,386,895 total U.S. sales, an increase of 11.1 percent over 2013.
Nissan Division 2014 calendar year highlights:
- In 2014, Nissan Division set an all-time record with 1,269,565 total sales.
- Nissan also set annual sales records for Altima, Rogue, Versa, Juke, LEAF, NV and NV200.
- In 2014, Nissan sold more than 30,000 LEAF vehicles in the U.S., the first time any plug-in vehicle has reached that milestone in a single year.
- Nissan Division set a December record with 105,311 sales, up 9.1 percent.
- Sales of the Altima midsize sedan were up 30.3 percent to 32,331, a December record.
- Rogue crossover sales also set a December record at 14,879, up 1.4 percent.
- Sales of the all-electric Nissan LEAF totaled 3,102, up 22.7 percent and a December record.
- Sentra sales were up 42.5 percent to 15,393.
- Versa sales grew 3 percent to 9,129.
- Nissan will unveil the all-new Titan full-size pickup truck on Jan. 12, 2015, at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. More information on the development of the new Titan is available at: http://nissannews.com/en-US/nissan/usa/channels/us-united-states-nissan-titan-truckumentary
For more information on Infiniti's sales performance, please visit InfinitiNews.com.
Copyright 2015 WDAM. All rights reserved.