ELLISVILLE, MS (WDAM) - This is a news release from GE Aviation
GE Aviation Ellisville will be accepting applications for the nextround of hiring. The application will be available on June 24th, 2014 at8 AM Central Time. The application will not be available before this date and time.
Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply online. To applyonline, please use this link (https://geaviation.selectrakonline.com/recruitment/recruit.aspx). To apply inperson, please visit your local WIN Job Center (hours vary by location) andbring photo identification. Note: if you applied in October 2013, you are noteligible for this application as you must wait 1 year from your lastapplication to re-apply.
GEAviation is looking for candidates with a high school diploma or GED, strongteamwork skills and technical aptitude who can:
- Set-up and operate production machineryincluding, but not limited to: N / C mill / drill machines, pneumatic presses &injectors, hand grinders, NDT inspection, painting equipment, cranes,forklifts, ovens, blasting machines, plycutters, laser projection equipment,hydraulic layup tables, vacuum lines, CMM inspection machines , grinders,external super-finishing machine, internal super-finishing machine and similarmachines
- Use a variety of high precisioninstruments to adjust and check the mechanical operation of units
- Perform intricate manual operations suchas: layup, demold, deflash, kit cutting, drilling, countersinking, assembly(fastener installation) and other similar operations
- Work with a variety of metals, compositematerials, and parts with close tolerances and fine finishes
- Keep work areas and equipment clean, andoperate safely
Onceapplications are submitted, candidates will be notified if they are selected toadvance to the next round which will require completion of the SelectInternational Assessment for Manufacturing.
GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great workenvironment, challenging career opportunities, professional training andcompetitive compensation.