This is a press release from the Jones County Sheriff's Department
The Jones County Sheriff's Department executed 12 arrest warrants at various locations in Jones County. All individuals will have their initial appearance before a Justice Court Judge TODAY, February 18, 2014.
The following individuals have been arrested and charged:
- Pam Manning – 9/21/1967 –– Possession of Controlled Substance with Intent
- Shelby Swaenepoel – 01/16/1963 –– Sale of Controlled Substance
- Jennifer Crews – 11/12/1973 –CR 10, – Possession of a Controlled Substance with Intent to Deliver
- Conswaila Fulford – 6/17/1981 - - Conspiracy to Deliver a Controlled Substance
- Christopher Leggett – 1/12/1979 –, Laurel, MS - Sale of Controlled Substance
- Jeffery Smith – 8/29/1979 – – 2 counts of Sale of a Controlled Substance, Possession of a Controlled Substance(Meth), Weapon Possession by a Felon, MDOC Probation Violation, Child Endangerment
- Jennifer Davenport – 5/25/1987 – – Possession of Methamphetamine, 2 counts of Sale of a Controlled Substance, Child Endangerment
- James Bernon Wade – 3/7/1983 – - Sale of a Controlled Substance, Conspiracy to Deliver a Controlled Substance
- Robert Woodward – 6/4/1957 – – Sale of a Controlled Substance
- Henry David Jernigan, Jr. – 9/20/1981 – – Sale of a Controlled Substance
- Brenda Faith Hutcherson – 1/11/1987 – - Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Shaun Farris – 10/8/1977 – - Sale of a Controlled Substance
The individuals arrested may or may not have connections with the raid on 13th Avenue Pharmacy on Friday, February 14, 2014. Warrants were issued after an extensive investigation on the sale and possession of controlled substance in Jones County.
Jones County Sheriff's Department is looking for the following individuals. Anyone with information on the whereabouts of these individuals is asked to contact the JCSD at 601-425-3147.