A Moselle family of five lost their house in a fire Friday night. The Abercrombie home on Kipper Lane went up in flames just after 6:30 p.m.
No one was home at the time of the blaze and no one was injured.
Firefighters from Moselle, Union, Johnson and Ovett responded.
The family tells fire officials they'll stay in another house located on their property.
Copyright 2013 WDAM. All rights reserved.
Sunday, March 26 marked the 30th anniversary that Southern Miss basketball won the 1987 NIT Tournament.