OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
- Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by WDAM TV. The promotion begins September 5, 2012 and ends September 12, 2012. Last Entries must be received before NOON on Wednesday, September 12, 2012. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
- Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of Covington, Forrest, Jones, Jasper, Lamar, Marion, Perry, Stone, and Wayne counties in Mississippi, who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., WDAM TV or (Sponsors) respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. MUTILPLE ENTRIES per individual will be allowed.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), human error, or any other error or malfunction.
- 3. Prize(s).
There will be 2 winners. Each winner will receive one WDAM FALL PREMIERE prize pack that includes one ABC show poster, one NBC GO ON T-shirt, one NBC GO ON mug, one NBC Revolution water bottle, and assorted WDAM promo items ( WDAM cap, mug, huggie, flashlight, pencils, pens.) Value of each prize pack is approximately $65.00. No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned by winner(s). Sponsor(s) reserves the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
- Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries.
- Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner(s) will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility within 10 business days of prize notification, or the prize will be forfeited. A winner must use his or her prize by September 26, 2012 or the prize will be forfeited.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the promotion, including, but not limited to, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. WDAM TV will report any individual winnings over $50 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from WDAM TV if WDAM TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service. Prize(s) may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that WDAM TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
- Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
- Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by WDAM TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WDAM TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).