CONTEST RULES FOLLOW:
WDAM TEXT TO WIN RTJones GOLF Contest PROMOTION RULES
- Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by WDAM TV, 2362 HWY 11, Moselle, Ms 39549 ("Sponsor(s)"). The promotion begins at Wednesday, Nov 9, 2011 and ends Friday, Nov 11, 2011. Entries must be received before noon, Friday, Nov 11, 2011. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
You are providing your information to WDAM. The information you provide will only be used for contacting winners. There's no purchase necessary to win.
- Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of Mississippi, who are 21 yrs of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., WDAM and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
- 3. How to Enter. There are one ways to enter this promotion. Beginning at Wednesday, Nov 9, 2011 individuals can TEXT 78464 keyword GOLF to enter. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
- Prize(s). There will be 5 prize packs awarded. Each prize pack includes 2 passes for one round of golf and one golf cart. Passes will be accepted at any of the 26 RT Jones Golf Trail courses. Each pass is valued at $75.
No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
- How the Prizes are Awarded. The 5 randomly selected winners will be notified by text, shortly after noon on Friday, Nov 11, 2011. Each will have to call WDAM at 601-544-4730 to set up picking up passes at the WDAM Studios in Moselle, Mon-Friday between 8:30am -4:30pm.
- Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- 8. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner will be required to sign a release affidavit of eligibility within 10 days of prize notification, or the prize will be forfeited. A winner must take possession of his or her prize by Nov 21, 2011 or the prize will be forfeited.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the promotion, including, but not limited to, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. Prize(s) may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that WDAM TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
- Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused. By entering you completely release facebook from any and all responsibility.
- Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by WDAM TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WDAM TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).