Fire damages Sandersville home - WDAM-TV 7-News, Weather, Sports-Hattiesburg, MS

Fire damages Sandersville home

SANDERVILLE, MS (WDAM) - A fire near Sandersville has left a mobile home heavily damaged.

A woman living along Red Hill Florence Road was boiling a medical mask and left the home forgetting to turn off the stove. The kitchen was destroyed and the rest of the home suffered serious smoke and water damage.

The fire occurred at 2:30 p.m.

Fire departments from Sanderville, Rustin, and Powers Communities responded.

Copyright 2011 WDAM. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 Raycom Media. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.