By Jeff Daley firstname.lastname@example.org
OVETT, MS (WDAM) - An early morning fire destroyed an Ovett home Sunday. The fire was reported at about 1:00 a.m. at a home Royal Avenue.
Volunteer firefighters from Ovett were the first to arrive and found the home engulfed in flames. At that time a second alarm was called in and five more departments responded to the scene.
According to reports two other structures and a propane tank located near the home were also threatened.
The fire kept the six departments busy till nearly 4:00 a.m.
No cause was determined for fire and no injuries were reported