Monday, September 15 2014 5:16 PM EDT2014-09-15 21:16:57 GMT
An accident on I-59 at the Evelyn Gandy Parkway exit 69 has traffic backed up, and two exit ramps closed. The entrance and exit ramps for Evelyn Gandy have been blocked and the southbound lane on theMore >>
An accident on I-59 at the Evelyn Gandy Parkway exit 69 has traffic backed up, and two exit ramps closed.More >>
Saturday, September 13 2014 5:00 PM EDT2014-09-13 21:00:01 GMT
A woman was killed in a one-car accident in North Laurel on Saturday morning. Police investigators said Kayla A. Miller, 23, was a passenger in a Honda Civic which drove off Parker Drive and hit a treeMore >>
Police investigators said Kayla A. Miller, 23, was a passenger in a Honda Civic which drove off Parker Drive and hit a tree about 3:30 a.m.More >>
Monday, September 15 2014 9:56 AM EDT2014-09-15 13:56:11 GMT
Wiggins Police Department is asking for the publics assistance in locating two suspects. The suspects are described as a black male and a black female. According to Wiggins Police Department, the suspectsMore >>
The Wiggins Police Department is asking for the publics assistance in locating two suspects.More >>
Friday, September 12 2014 11:53 PM EDT2014-09-13 03:53:03 GMT
There is a federal investigation tonight of a threatening letter sent to Hinds County Circuit Court Judge Tomie Green. We spoke with Judge Green Friday night who says her bailiff, Roderick Thompson discoveredMore >>
WLBT receives a copy of a threatening letter sent to Hinds County Circuit Judge Tomie Green. Judge Green responds to the threatening and racist letter.More >>
Although your little one hasn't quite learnt to say "da-da" yet, we think Dad would love to know how much you and him or her appreciate him. We know financial pressures may have mounted with life's recent changes, so here are some fantastic but inexpensive ways to thank him for being a great new father!
1. Make and present Dad with "The Greatest Dad" Certificate.
2. Make a handmade Father's Day card signed with your child's hand prints.
4. Write Dad a thank you letter on behalf of your child recalling the first cherished moments - "The first time I heard your voice, the first time I saw you, the first time you held me... I knew I had found the best Father"
5. Create a fun collage of Dad and the baby's pictures - you may even find some uncanny similarities!
9. Make a Father's Day goody box filled with his favorite treats e.g. candy, gift certificate, CD / DVD, and some promise coupons.
10. Proclaim Father's Day as the day for him to do anything he wants!
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.
2362 U.S. Hwy 11
Moselle, MS 39459
1-800-844-WDAM (9326) Email Us