Tonight on the Nightbeat at 10:
- Students at Columbia High School learn about the effects of alcohol and other stimulants when they get behind the wheel of a car. Jeff Daley reports.
- Authorities in Lamar County arrest two women allegedly in the act of cooking up some crystal meth.
- Each year 30 million Americans use indoor tanning beds at some point, and one million get skin cancer. Is there a connection? And should the government take action? Tracie Potts has that story.
- A legislative deadline could kill the school bus safety bill called Nathan's Law. We'll have the latest.
- Jones County authorities have charged a suspect in connection with a pickup truck theft.