LEAKESVILLE, MS (WDAM) - Are you interested in a corrections job in South Mississippi?
The Mississippi Department of Corrections is offering interested applicants an opportunity to apply for jobs at the South Mississippi Correctional Institution in Leakesville.
These are the jobs MDOC is looking to fill:
- Correctional Officer Trainee-Monthly salary of $2,075. Deadline to apply is March 2.
- Chaplain–Islamic Services-$20 an hour (10 hours weekly), position will remain open until it is filled.
- Corr-Vocational Education Instructor-Annual salary of $30,815. Deadline to apply is March 18.
- Personnel Officer I-$25,598 annual salary. deadline closing Deadline to apply is March 6.
- Corr–Correctional Case Manager Superintendent-$27,338 annually salary. Deadline to apply is March 6.
- Facilities Maintenance Superintendent-$27,338 annual salary. Deadline to apply is March 7.
- Corr-Intel Coordination Specialist-$28,930 annual salary. Deadline to apply is March 4.
- Branch Director I-$35,993 annual salary. Deadline to apply is March 6.
All online applications are accessible from The Mississippi State Personnel Board Website, www.mspb.gov. For additional information, please contact the Mississippi Department of Corrections Personnel Services Division at 601-359-5696.